Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #23  
Old 04-30-2009, 06:50 PM
spkrman57's Avatar
spkrman57 spkrman57 is offline
wrongsideofthetracks
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Columbus. Ohio
Posts: 30
I like the knobs and switches as I can do more than one at once and don't have to wait for the on-screen image to go away before I can adjust the next one.

BTW - It might have something to do with the fact that I'm past the half century mark and like the way things were done in the old days.

Regards, Ron
__________________
JBL pro for home use
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:49 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.