Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 02-27-2009, 10:31 PM
compucat's Avatar
compucat compucat is offline
1949 Motorola 9VT1
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Suffolk, VA
Posts: 970
Nice TV. I love those old 12" Zeniths. I have an early Seventies Zenith similar to that awaiting restoration. They are definitely worth preserving. I remember watching Emergency as a kid although for some reason I remember the show being called Emergency 1. Memory isn't perfect I guess. I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes to collect 12" B&W sets.
__________________
Just look at those channels whiz on by. - Fred Sanford
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:07 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.