Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16  
Old 02-11-2009, 03:02 PM
Bobby A's Avatar
Bobby A Bobby A is offline
AK Subscriber
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: N.Y.C.
Posts: 1
While on patrol in NYC in Central Park I see Ed O'Neil walking with another guy. I tell my partner "that's Al Bundy" lets go and talk to him.

As we walk over in uniform he puts his hands in the air and instantly goes into Al Bundy role. The face, the affectations...everything. It was great.

He allowed us to take a few polaroids with him (a ways back huh) and he signs them for us. His friend asked if we wanted us to take his picture and we politely say "no thanks" Ed laughs and he gives us his name. Means nothing to me or my partner.

I get home and show my wife the picture and I put it on the fridge where it still is today. She says big deal. I then say he was with so and so and she freaks out. Apparently the guy was some huge soap star that all the women went crazy over.

She could not believe I didn't get a picture with him. hahahahahah too bad.

Al Bundy rules!!!!!!!

Bobby A
__________________
Pioneer: SPEC 1,4, SX-5580,850,650,980,780,780 SA-9900,9800,9800,8800,7800,510
TX-9800,SG-9500, P-D70,
Martin: Magnificats, Gamma 312,208,206
Bozak: 302A Urbans & Contemporaries, LS-400
Klipsch: KG-2


"I've been working real hard, trying to get my hands clean
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:44 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.