Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #13  
Old 01-24-2009, 10:53 AM
Monteman's Avatar
Monteman Monteman is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montesano, WA. USA
Posts: 3
Hello-
It's a Pioneer CLD-S201.
I am using standard red/white/yellow cables in the correct sequence.
They are cheapies I had extra around the shop, but do work.

Yes, I did notice that in the early chapters the playback was fine, then in the later chapters noticed the degraded picture quality.

What was the fix?
The very first Pioneer LD player I bought from a "divorce" sale crapped out on me. I was fortunate to come across this one for free as part of a vintage audio equipment purchase. The seller just wanted it gone.
Since then I have purchased some rare movies, some no longer in print, some extra high quality.
If I have to, I'll buy another player!
Thanks for any suggestions.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:19 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.