![]() |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Alizee(
) would be great as Faye.![]() ![]() -- This one....? http://www.amazon.com/Cowboy-Bebop-R...2653354&sr=8-1 That is excellent it's cheap now. The first not box set remix series single disc was pricey @ $20 a disc or something like that. I was so tempted too. I always watched it back when I had cable, on adult swim. I think I picked up volume 4 for $3 at the dollar tree, and I own the movie too. Lesse... If I turn the thermostat down to 50 I might save enough to pay for it... Hmmm........... ![]() Oh wait...$20 gift card to fye and their similar counterparts...free shipping $39.99... so $22 shipped with tax new. I cannot wait until it gets here!!! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ....and I can bump the thermostat up to 55 now! ![]() I have the 4 disc cd OST set. disc 4 has 9 live tracks by the seatbelts. Excellent stuff! Which reminds me, I will have to play some of those discs with the maggies and see how sweet that sounds! I just found the disc set again whilst cleaning (looking for a receipt for BroonsBane...) http://www.amazon.com/Cowboy-Bebop-C...2654433&sr=8-9 Damn - it appears I have the bootleg version and the true version with 5 discs has been out of print since 2002 and not easy to come by. Sounds ok to me though. I love that the music is similar to the series...varied and with some weird stuff. There's the On the Run cover by the Seatbelts on this set too. It was in the episode at the amusement park with the crazy assassin. That was a sweet episode. Tons of great tracks on this OST. There are a few other soundtrack CDs too, not sure if all the stuff on those is in this 4 disc set or not...someday I'll take the time to compare.
__________________
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. |
|
|