Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #23  
Old 01-18-2009, 06:39 AM
ducati_EL34's Avatar
ducati_EL34 ducati_EL34 is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimdandy View Post
Not sure what your point is. Yes, it was a movie with big name actors, yes plenty of people watched it. Does that automatically make it bad? I don't think so. Everybody has their opinions on certain actors, movies, etc.

I was commenting on Bigwerik's comment that this was a "bold" move for Hollywood to make this movie, since not many people knew the story. My point was, I do not see this as bold, anymore than making Shindler's List. No one knew who he was either.

In fact I do not see Hollywood making any bold moves these days.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:36 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.