Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 12-21-2008, 10:54 PM
eberts eberts is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 139
That set has the focus divider network built into the top of the flyback, when it opens up, you lose the 5000 volts focus voltage and you will get what you had on the screen.
I had one of those last year, I wasn't putting any money into the TV, walked it out to the curb, it vanished within 1/2 hour. I bought a new 42"LCD that was only 70 lbs.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:33 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.