Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 11-17-2008, 08:24 PM
Gregoire's Avatar
Gregoire Gregoire is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Delaware/Columbus, OH
Posts: 10
endlessly quotable dialog

rarely a day goes by without a quote...

"Oh brother... there goes me bread and butter!"
"Ooh, I'm Dyin'..."
"Hit da road!"
"I shoulda toined left at Albekoikee!"
"that's what HE thinks!"
"fortunately I keep ma feathers numbered, for just such an occasion"
"Monsters make such interesting people"
"Wile E Coyote...Super Genius"
"What a gulla-bull...what a nin-cow-poop"
"Of course you know this means war!"
"I do this to him throughout the picture"

I could go on and on...
__________________
Marantz 2245 Rcvr
Marantz 6110/AT120E TT
Pioneer PL-7/AT130E TT
Dynaco A-25 Spkr - Sansui SP-2000 Spkr
Realistic Mach One Spkr
Cerwin Vega SW12-B Sub
:music:
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:20 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.