Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 10-20-2008, 11:16 PM
jpdylon's Avatar
jpdylon jpdylon is offline
<-- sucker for old sets.
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Knox County, Tennessee
Posts: 1,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomcomm View Post
Jordan............Very good Live-TV screen shots. What shutter speed and F stop did you use?
dunno... I'll have to look at the camera settings again

Quote:
Originally Posted by kx250rider View Post
Great job!!! Do you need the channel knob for that set? I can't promise I have it, but I may...
Charles
I have it, but I need to do some repair to fix forming cracks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenithfan1 View Post
Yes, great job indeed! The color is gorgeous on that thing. CRT must not be too tired unless you've got the brightness all the way up to make it look that good. Where do you have the bright and contrast set? It looks very crisp and pleasing to the eye.
contrast is about 60%, brightness %70
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_fixer View Post
Nice set! It looks like a great picture to me. I'm guessing that since this set has a front glass, that this model doesn't have a pva layer and would never suffer from cataracts?
Separate safety glass and a 21BFP22 = no cataracts ever!


--thanks for all the comments guys.
__________________
Jordan
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:41 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.