Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 10-11-2008, 12:27 AM
caddisgeek's Avatar
caddisgeek caddisgeek is offline
sorry.......what?
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Southwest Vic, Australia
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Lord View Post
I thought it was pretty good even though its a variation of Quantum Leap or Back to the Future. Nonetheless, I am a sucker for time travel stuff.

I loved the transition from Bowie iPod to Bowie 8 Track.

And they mentioned my alma mater twice!
I've watched both the BBC series and they were fantastic, there is a sequel set in the 80's called "Ashes to Ashes" which we haven't got in Australia yet

I cant agree its a variation on either of those shows, for me it was more like a John Wyndham novel wrapped up in the Sweeny

Keep watching, it gets better (well the british one did)
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:32 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.