Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 10-10-2008, 08:49 AM
fotno's Avatar
fotno fotno is offline
Canis Major
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Buzzardtown, NC
Posts: 118
Good candidate Russell, haven't seen that one; but I don't think Devil's Rain is it.

The mystery movie was broadcast on network TV when I saw it; and I'm relatively sure I was no older than 8 or 9. I did some reading at IMDB; and in '75 when Devil's Rain came out I was 10, and I don't think it would have been broadcast on TV (we didn't have cable at my house in those days) for at least a couple of years after it's theatrical release.

Now that I think about it, I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find that the mystery movie was made for TV fare, or even a TV show of some kind...
__________________
Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints...
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:44 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.