Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #27  
Old 10-02-2008, 09:56 PM
JesusJones JesusJones is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 187
I did leave it off.

I know that 500 volts is near the maximum value of the tubes, (most likely) and you don't want anything like that. It actually made me sad when I found out I had been testing the Tv at 475 volts. I'm amazed it stayed alive for 30 seconds.

It wasn't until I put my 25 ohm and 150 ohm resistor in that I tried it.
The Voltage was actually too low. I've been paraleling resistors since then to try and get it up.
Voltage doesnt go anywhere near 400 anymore though. Which is a big releif


I only really have 2 problems now.
The screen is too wide
And the top looks a incy bit stretched. Other than that all seems well.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:08 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.