Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 08-20-2008, 11:26 AM
Jim Eck's Avatar
Jim Eck Jim Eck is offline
Chicks dig the Mule
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Springpatch, IL Where the Buffalo and our ex-Governor won't roam
Posts: 58
I must have made a wrong turn at Albuquerque.


Jim
__________________
You did what to your what? Man that is going to leave a mark.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 08-20-2008, 11:28 AM
Jim Eck's Avatar
Jim Eck Jim Eck is offline
Chicks dig the Mule
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Springpatch, IL Where the Buffalo and our ex-Governor won't roam
Posts: 58
Be vewy, vewy quite, I'm hunting wabbits!

Jim
__________________
You did what to your what? Man that is going to leave a mark.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 08-20-2008, 08:29 PM
pmsummer's Avatar
pmsummer pmsummer is offline
simul justus et peccator
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Rheinhardt Station, Peters Colony, Republic of Texas
Posts: 122
Favorite cartoon line.

I always like the brush stroke that Hank Ketchum used towards the end of his inking days on Dennis the Menace... one beautiful stroke in which the line width went from 2 pts to over 20 pts in width, and back again, in a graceful curve at the back of Dennis' head, perfectly defining both the positive and negative space as artfully as anyone I have ever seen.

Phenomenal wrist.
__________________
P.M. Summer



McIntosh MA6100, Klipsch Klipschorns, Denon DP-1800 w/AT-15SS, Sony XDR-F1HD, Yamaha CDC+Entech dac
McIntosh MAC4100, Fons Mk1 w/Shure M97xE, AR3a, Frazier Mk V, Yamaha NS1000M, TEAC A-2300SR
H.H. Scott 299D, Frazier La Fiesta, Tivoli Model CD, ELAC 40A
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 08-20-2008, 09:52 PM
drknstrmyknight's Avatar
drknstrmyknight drknstrmyknight is offline
Frank
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mount Clemens, MI
Posts: 29
Spinach anyone?

I'm one tough Gazookus
Which hates all Palookas
Wot ain't on the up and square
I biffs 'em and buffs 'em
An' always out-roughs 'em !
__________________
#1 Squeezebox>Scott LK-72>Polk Monitor 7's
#2 Music Hall MMF5>Ortofon Super OM 20>Eico HF-81>Fostex FE206E FLH's
#3 Wintel Comp>SPDIF> Beresford DAC>Stromberg Carlson ASR-8/80> Wharfedale W70's
#4 IPOD>Eico AF-4>LaScalas
pics
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 08-20-2008, 11:08 PM
treserious's Avatar
treserious treserious is offline
Post Punk Junkie
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Montreal Canada
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by markc2 View Post
Finding Nemo:

Bruce: [reciting] I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. Fish are friends, not food.

Dory: [dreaming] Uhhh... the sea monkeys have my money... yes, I'm a natural blue...

Dory: I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy. Come on, Squishy Come on, little Squishy.
[baby talk, the jellyfish stings her]
Dory: Ow. Bad Squishy, bad Squishy.

I can't tell you how many times I "rewound" the Squishy lines, and just died laughing. There was just something so funny to that.

Marlin: It's because I like you, I don't want to be with you. It's a complicated emotion.
MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE,
MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE,
MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE,
MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE,



damn those seagulls had me for a good 15-20 minutes.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
  #66  
Old 08-21-2008, 07:51 AM
BroonsBane's Avatar
BroonsBane BroonsBane is offline
Raisn it up waxen it down
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario
Posts: 28
Bugs Bunny to someone, can't remember who, "You been eatin' onions!"
__________________
Yamaha B-2x/C-2x/T-2x Denon DP-59L Arcam Alpha Energy C8's


"Music is the best"
FZ
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 08-21-2008, 09:35 AM
Jim Eck's Avatar
Jim Eck Jim Eck is offline
Chicks dig the Mule
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Springpatch, IL Where the Buffalo and our ex-Governor won't roam
Posts: 58
Exit Stage Left!

Snagglepuss

Jim
__________________
You did what to your what? Man that is going to leave a mark.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 08-21-2008, 10:13 AM
cfranz's Avatar
cfranz cfranz is offline
Repressing my inner freak
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Oak Park, Il
Posts: 58
Bullwinkle and Rocky:

Bullwinkle: "I'm not going to say it"
Rocky: "Well... OK, I'll say it... The Ruby Yacht of Omar Khayyám!"
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 08-21-2008, 06:40 PM
clydeselsor's Avatar
clydeselsor clydeselsor is offline
tubes and vinyl
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Portage/Burns Harbor, IN
Posts: 69
Yoikes, and away!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 08-21-2008, 06:52 PM
meggy's Avatar
meggy meggy is offline
AK Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 35
too much to list from Ren & Stimpy
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
  #71  
Old 08-22-2008, 07:52 AM
ekimetsok's Avatar
ekimetsok ekimetsok is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 160
Heavens to murgatroid! Exit, stage left!
__________________
Mike Koste
Gobs of Knobs
Ambler, PA
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 08-22-2008, 08:22 AM
spartanmanor's Avatar
spartanmanor spartanmanor is offline
Old School is New School
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Arlington, Virginia
Posts: 75



Osculate is a semi-archaic English word with several definitions.

Often it means "to kiss", sometimes used in a "tongue-in-cheek" fashion.
__________________

Harman Kardon Citaton I preamp, Marantz 8b amp, Klipschorns speakers, Thorens TD 124 turntable, and piles of other gear.....
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 08-22-2008, 10:49 AM
Ashfan's Avatar
Ashfan Ashfan is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by meggy View Post
too much to list from Ren & Stimpy
"Call the police!" said by the walrus in the rubber nipple salesman episode.

"Tell me your dream" Ren, from the same episode
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 08-22-2008, 11:49 AM
screenersam's Avatar
screenersam screenersam is offline
mostly harmless
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashfan View Post
"Call the police!" said by the walrus in the rubber nipple salesman episode.

"Tell me your dream" Ren, from the same episode
"...and don't do anything STUPID!!!"
__________________
"God is not afraid of the 21st century. He knew it was coming."
T. Shawyer
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 08-26-2008, 12:42 PM
nukeme's Avatar
nukeme nukeme is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Acworth, GA
Posts: 3
Homer Simpson: Beer, the cause AND the solution to all of lifes problems.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:56 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.