![]() |
|
#46
|
||||
|
||||
|
"Those sure are some fine ass speakers..." From the Squidbillies
Also from the Squidbillies... "Nothing binds a father and a son more closely than the truth behind the decapitated hooker in the rec room."
|
|
#47
|
||||
|
||||
|
Consequences, Schmonsequences, as long as I'm rich
"I may be a craven little coward, but I'm a greedy craven little coward." "Shoot me again! I enjoy it! I love the smell of burnt feathers... and gun powder... and cordite. I'm an elk! Shoot me! Go on!! It's elk season! I'm a fiddler crab. Why don't you shoot me?! It's fiddler crab season!" : Daffy Duck and I found this http://video.aol.com/video/tv-duck-rabbit-duck/1885617
__________________
Quad ESL-63 USA Monitors * Nordost SPM * MC275mkV * Magnan Vi xlr * C220 * Magnan Vi * 834P Deluxe * LP12/ Ittok VII & Lyra Skala * |
|
#48
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
I reject your reality and substitute my own. |
|
#49
|
||||
|
||||
|
Finding Nemo:
Bruce: [reciting] I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. Fish are friends, not food. Dory: [dreaming] Uhhh... the sea monkeys have my money... yes, I'm a natural blue... Dory: I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy. Come on, Squishy Come on, little Squishy. [baby talk, the jellyfish stings her] Dory: Ow. Bad Squishy, bad Squishy. I can't tell you how many times I "rewound" the Squishy lines, and just died laughing. There was just something so funny to that. Marlin: It's because I like you, I don't want to be with you. It's a complicated emotion.
__________________
Quad ESL-63 USA Monitors * Nordost SPM * MC275mkV * Magnan Vi xlr * C220 * Magnan Vi * 834P Deluxe * LP12/ Ittok VII & Lyra Skala * |
|
#50
|
||||
|
||||
|
Bugs tosses an emergency-use-only potion at Witch Hazel that turns her into an voluputious she-bunny and as he's walking with her arm-in-arm he looks at you and says "oh sure, I know, but aren't they all?"
__________________
"Don't take life too seriously because you'll never get out of it alive" - Bugs Bunny "Princes of Prestidigious Petrochemical Platitudes" - 'toze |
| Audiokarma |
|
#51
|
|||
|
|||
|
popeye to the jeep: "keepin' you healthy's, makins me sick!"
pete puma..." i want a lotta lumps " bugs.."so long jerky...see you in albaqerke" "so long skrewy , see you in st.lewy" popeye..."open sez me" chilly willy.."more syrup, please.." |
|
#52
|
||||
|
||||
|
There are a lot of quotes from South Park however the premier episode still has me laughing till it hurts...
Kitty: Meow. Cartman: No kitty, this is my pot pie! Kitty: Meow. Cartman: No, kitty! That's a bad kitty! Kitty: Meow. Cartman: No, kitty! This is my pot pie! Kitty: Hiss. Cartman: Mom, kitty's being a dildo! Liane Cartman: Well then, I know a certain kitty kitty who's sleeping with Mommy tonight. Cartman: What? Cartman: How come everything today has involved things either coming in or going out of my ass?
__________________
So don't pin your hopes Or pin your dreams To misanthropes or guys like me The truth is overrated I suppose Its a wonderful lie and I still get by on those. PW |
|
#53
|
||||
|
||||
|
"Of course you know, This Means WAR !!"-Bugs, various times.
__________________
Benevolent Despot |
|
#54
|
||||
|
||||
|
"Mother of G-d, I'm a fuggin' fugitive!"
Fritz The Cat "I've been around the four corners of this crazy world, I've fought many a good man and laid many a good woman." Fritz the Cat
__________________
"A drummer, bass and two guitars When you're playing Tasty, you'll go far Tasty, ooh Tasty, ain't it time we mellow out?" Tasty-The Good Rats |
|
#55
|
||||
|
||||
|
Homer Simpson at Professor Frink's garage sale> "25 cents eh?" "hmmm, and you say it only transports matter"
__________________
I reject your reality and substitute my own. |
| Audiokarma |
|
#56
|
||||
|
||||
|
"What a maroon! What an ignoranamous!"
Bugs Bunny
__________________
|
|
#57
|
||||
|
||||
|
Tutor Turtle was his name.
Tennesee Tuxedo will not fail! Jim
__________________
You did what to your what? Man that is going to leave a mark. |
|
#58
|
||||
|
||||
|
Mama done told me.....
![]() Jim
__________________
You did what to your what? Man that is going to leave a mark. |
|
#59
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'd say Sunday's Dilbert but, then Monday's Dilbert bettered it. Almost any Dilbert does it for me.
|
|
#60
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
supposedly some people in Canada complained and banned it, or tried to ban it, for being sexist and/or anti-wiccan. maybe you saw an edited version? Bugs: "Book, schmook, blow the house down!" (the wolf and the pigs--"The Book says I can't blow down the brick house.") Jim Backus genie: "Oh, Great Spirits of Camphor, can't a man get any nourishment around here?" EFudd: "Come on out, rabbit! Come on out! Come on out so I can see the cowor of your spurting blood!" Bugs: "My spurting blood? Yikes!" (think that was the 'hat' episode) Kid watching Road Runner cartoon. "I wanna be a road runner when I grow up. Beep Beep!" other kid; "Not me. I wanna be a pa-sy-kiatrist." Wile E: "You are 'game', aren't you?" Bugs: "Oh, I'm game, alright."
__________________
"God is not afraid of the 21st century. He knew it was coming." T. Shawyer |
| Audiokarma |
![]() |
|
|