Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 07-16-2008, 09:53 PM
TheCrunge's Avatar
TheCrunge TheCrunge is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 1
I need to watch this movie sometime, it was given to me by a family friend. The train station is about 5 minutes from me and I have been there many times. Its on Greenpond Road in West Milford, NJ. I used to have soccer practice there when I was a little kid.

Interesting that others have watched and liked it too. Must be a sign to watch it soon.
__________________
Kenwood KR4400 - Phillips 777/Rotel RP6400 - Realistic Mach Ones
Yamaha RX-V361 - Sony CE595 - Infinity Primus P162's
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:44 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.