Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 07-05-2008, 03:00 PM
wa2ise's Avatar
wa2ise wa2ise is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 3,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by drh4683 View Post
I then noticed this photo is my TV, but the photo was mirror immaged and the background was smeared.

Looks good. Photoshop can do some neat stuff. I dont know how many times people have told me "this old TV cabinet would be perfect for an HDTV, just gut out this old junk guts and install the new TV". It might work quite well.
Right you are! I made "my" console a bit shallower (about as deep as a bookcase), as I trimmed a few inches off the depth, as plasma sets are thinner than CRTs were. However I'd discourage gutting an old classic, but would like to see TV manufacturers produce HDTVs in classic console style cabinets.
__________________
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:56 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.