Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 06-29-2008, 12:10 PM
nasadowsk's Avatar
nasadowsk nasadowsk is offline
Damn does run fast…
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Catawissa, PA
Posts: 951
It should be a neat set to get going. Provided nothing's wasted - they said the TV doesn't do anything. Hmm, could be the missing power cord

Anyway, if anyone's got the schematic, please (pretty please!) let me know. I'm curious to see what I'm up against. The TV section I need more than the radio, which looks generically simple - but check out the size of that power XFMR!!!!

I have a gut feeling the TV's knobs aren't right, but then again who knows?

Hmm, they say it makes the ultimate big screen TV cabinet, but the TV's only a 19" Oh well
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:07 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.