Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 05-23-2008, 04:31 PM
Dan Starnes's Avatar
Dan Starnes Dan Starnes is offline
Gizmo Nut
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fowler IL
Posts: 645
In my post of my latest find Philco 1884, it is a combo with AM radio only, in fact playing as I type this. I too thought this was odd, and I have never personally seen a combo without FM. Interesting.
Dan
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:04 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.