Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 04-27-2008, 10:09 PM
bgadow's Avatar
bgadow bgadow is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Federalsburg, MD
Posts: 5,865
Sams lumps all Motorola sets, from before the sellout to Matsushita, in with Quasar. Without digging the file out, the number sounds correct. (719 is a mid-60s number, as I recall)

I like this style set-I'm glad you're saving it! If the crt is good (likely) I don't think there would be anything else that would be tough to source a replacement for. I would expect only minor problems on a set this age. I spotted your post on the "Majestic" thread-you may very well get away with using the original caps for now. On 60s sets I give them a try first; my experience is that most are still okay.
__________________
Bryan
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:03 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.