Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 04-27-2008, 06:47 PM
drh4683's Avatar
drh4683 drh4683 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 2,094
Nice finds.

I acutally found the exact same zenith at an estate sale in north riverside yesterday. I left it there because it was really dirty and in a damp basement. Figure a cleaner one will come along. It worked perfect though. If I grabbed it, you could take that volume knob off. They seem to be missing on these every so often. If you come out here for the admiral, bring it with and I'll get it going. I have about a 100 zenith modules of all sorts. You can get that convergence coil when you come out here too.
__________________
I tolerate the present by living in the past...
To see drh4683's photo page, click here
To see drh4683's youtube page, click here
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:36 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.