Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 04-06-2008, 03:38 PM
Sandy G's Avatar
Sandy G Sandy G is offline
Spiteful Old Cuss
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Rogersville, Tennessee
Posts: 9,571
As I mentioned in another thread, I have endured persecution from my family all my life for my hobbies...Even after I moved out into my own house ! When Lauriann & I got engaged, about the 1st thing my mom said to her was, "I sure do hope you can get rid of all those radios & TVs !" Lauriann, however, cemented her relationship w/me right there by telling my mom that she liked the radios & TVs just fine, she didn't see any need to "get rid" of them. My family NEVER really came out & said they didn't like my stuff, it was just the host of back-handed compliments, snarky remarks, & "turd-in-a-punchbowl" looks that let me know LOUD & CLEAR what they thought. Screw 'em. I'd just go get another...(grin)
__________________
Benevolent Despot
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:43 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.