Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-12-2008, 12:06 AM
SpeakerLabFan's Avatar
SpeakerLabFan SpeakerLabFan is offline
cranberry sauce
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Edmonds, WA
Posts: 39
Demon Seed (1977) trailer

This looks like it would be an entertaining viewing, didn't see it originally.

"Julie Christie carries THE DEMON SEED"

http://www.moviesbox.us/horror/demon-seed-1977.html
__________________

Phase Linear Andromedas
Carver Amazings,Frazier 15
McIntosh MC2205; Manley Stingray
SpeakerLab K's,Super7,3's,1's
Klipsch Forte,Heresy; Kenwood KT-9900
SansuiAU20000,9090DB,9090,8080,7070,6060,5050,G5000,AU/TU-717
JBL 4430;Thorens TD145MKII,Goldring Eroica
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-12-2008, 07:30 AM
soundmotor's Avatar
soundmotor soundmotor is offline
super modified
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Just off the shoulder of Orion
Posts: 614
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeakerLabFan View Post
This looks like it would be an entertaining viewing, didn't see it originally.

"Julie Christie carries THE DEMON SEED"

http://www.moviesbox.us/horror/demon-seed-1977.html
I actually saw that in the theater way back when.

It is pretty creepy, robotics & AI run amuck.
__________________
I took a hammer to a Regency TR-4, I was 6 at the time.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-12-2008, 11:55 AM
SpeakerLabFan's Avatar
SpeakerLabFan SpeakerLabFan is offline
cranberry sauce
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Edmonds, WA
Posts: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundmotor View Post
I actually saw that in the theater way back when.

It is pretty creepy, robotics & AI run amuck.
I have a friend who is a fan of creepy movies, David Cronenberg, etc. He is always sending links to trailers and reviews. I've found that some of these... Videodrome, maybe this one, are interesting to re-visit 30+ years later.
__________________

Phase Linear Andromedas
Carver Amazings,Frazier 15
McIntosh MC2205; Manley Stingray
SpeakerLab K's,Super7,3's,1's
Klipsch Forte,Heresy; Kenwood KT-9900
SansuiAU20000,9090DB,9090,8080,7070,6060,5050,G5000,AU/TU-717
JBL 4430;Thorens TD145MKII,Goldring Eroica
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-12-2008, 02:47 PM
Ashfan's Avatar
Ashfan Ashfan is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 31
Based on a novel by Dean Koontz, although I think it was originally published under one of his psuedonyms, maybe Owen West. The book was good and the movie more than did it justice.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:33 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.