Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 02-09-2008, 11:22 PM
Eric H's Avatar
Eric H Eric H is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: So. Calif
Posts: 11,565
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinylHanger View Post
I've been wanting to find what I think was a 13 inch B&W tv. It was orange and I remember it being roundish on all sides. After my Grandaddy died we inherited his motorhome. My Dad drove it across the country and we parked it out in the driveway. I used to spend most nights out there just watching my Grandaddy's TV. Not sure what kind it was, but to this day if I think B&W portable, that is what pops up in my mind. This was around '78 or so.
Was it this one?
This is only a 9"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rca001.jpg (27.7 KB, 20 views)
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:43 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.