![]() |
|
#46
|
||||
|
||||
|
It's painful to watch television these days, there's just way too much propaganda and fantasy.
__________________
You'll neversee me use the terms "warm", "sweet" or "musical" to describe equipment sonics. |
|
#47
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
#48
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Anyways, the show's alright. I kind of zone out whenever Sarah Connor goes on one of her motherly monologues (and why's she angry about EVERYTHING? Termichickinator tells her she should have been smarter about hiding and she tells her to go to hell? How did that happen?) I figure all the lame drama stuff got squeezed in as an attempt to appease the ladies being forced to watch it. The special effects have impressed me so far, and that's what I'm really watching for. The fact that I don't care much for the characters and that the good guys and the bad guys are constantly doing exactly the opposite of what they should and would do... hopefully that ends. I'll continue watching for now. |
|
#49
|
|||
|
|||
|
I understand they lost half the audience from Sunday to Monday.
Episode 3 tonight should be the do or die. More of a drop and they will go the way of Bionic Woman. |
|
#50
|
||||
|
||||
|
Haven't seen any episode yet.
Hated Smallville. Is this just as bad? ![]() You guys are making it sound like I'm not really missing anything. |
| Audiokarma |
|
#51
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Jack |
|
#52
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Strangely, it is starting to grow on me. I think I will watch next week. |
|
#53
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Like many shows, only the pilot was good. Snade |
|
#54
|
||||
|
||||
|
I enjoy it I'm going to keep watching.
|
|
#55
|
||||
|
||||
|
I enjoyed last nights episode as well. I admit its not all fighting and fast paced, but they have to set up the characters.
I think the cop is gonna start seeing that hes in a little something bigger than what he thought and may even come to their side. We see now that John feels held back by his mother and we find out that Sarah dosent have the balls to "kill" when its necessary. The skin growing part was a bit far feched but hey it is science fiction. Lets see what happens. Now of what I understand of the Bionic Women, its not that it went off the air its just they are out of episodes. They will have to wait till the writers strike is over before it comes back on. Maybe they producers can use this to their advantage. If they have read the reviews they can use this off time to change the way is going before it truly goes down hill. I enjoyed the Bionic Women as well.
__________________
LivingRoom Pioneer SX-1250,Energy 5.1e,Pioneer PD-F908. In restoration - Pioneer SX-1010 Eric (Unican) |
| Audiokarma |
|
#56
|
||||
|
||||
|
Lena Heady was the queen in 300. She was great in that movie and sexy too.
She does a good job in this series also.
__________________
Sansui 9090DB Thorens TD 145 MkII Yamaha DVD C750 Teac A4010SL Klipsch Forte II's Polk Monitor 10 II's |
|
#57
|
||||
|
||||
|
Tonight's episode was very good! I'm glad that I've stayed with it.
|
|
#58
|
||||
|
||||
|
"I call shotgun."
"I call 9 millimeter." |
|
#59
|
||||
|
||||
|
I wonder how that mysterious chic at school will play into things?
|
|
#60
|
||||
|
||||
|
Damn, I forgot about it tonight. Is it replayed later in the week or online?
__________________
Main System: Pioneer SA-9100, Pioneer TX-9100, Pioneer Elite PD-59, Pioneer Elite CLD-79, Pioneer Elite DV-47Ai, JBL Decade L36's |
| Audiokarma |
![]() |
|
|