![]() |
|
#31
|
||||
|
||||
|
I liked it a lot. There is a real risk of damaging the "Terminator" franchise so kudos to the people for the effort. Looking forward to next week.
|
|
#32
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oh the pain of a stellar cancelled series.
![]()
__________________
I took a hammer to a Regency TR-4, I was 6 at the time. |
|
#33
|
||||
|
||||
|
The second episode was not very good, the writing seemed average.
I may watch it again, but I'm not recommending it. The son is a wimp and needs to toughen up if he is going to save all of our lives. Snade |
|
#34
|
||||
|
||||
|
I seriously get lost into the Terminator movies, but the TeeVee version just didn't grab me. I missed the first episode thinking it was Monday nite. Oh well. I've got patience. But like 'Lost' and '24', if you miss an episode you might as well forget about it. And I do that a lot!
I'm really lame when it comes to scheduling my TeeVee viewing.
__________________
"Americans Hate Music, But They Love Entertainment" - Frank Zappa |
|
#35
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ouch, that's a low blow.
__________________
Honorary AK E'Waver
|
| Audiokarma |
|
#36
|
||||
|
||||
|
Not meant to be below the belt...
I missed the Sunday episode, thinking the first one would be Monday nite. I am a huge fan of the Terminator movies. Fantastic escapism! I guess my 13" TeeVee just don't get it, even though I have big-time 2ch sound hooked up.
The first movie was Sci-Fi at it's best. The following were just as good. Classic Sci-Fi without any doubt! No low blow intended! Rick
__________________
"Americans Hate Music, But They Love Entertainment" - Frank Zappa |
|
#37
|
|||
|
|||
|
The Sunday episode was good, the Monday episode was OK. It has potential, even if it doesn't have a big budget. They are going to have to have more variety to the action/fight scenes though. The previews for next week looked interesting. We'll see how it goes.
Jack |
|
#38
|
||||
|
||||
|
I thought it was mediocre at best.
dew. |
|
#39
|
||||
|
||||
|
Scale of 1 to 10
Firefly - 10 The Chronicles Of Sarah Connor - 3
__________________
Main: McIntosh MC2125, McIntosh C27, Ohm Acoustics Walsh 300's, AMC CD8b, Luxman K-373, Marantz 2110, Phillips N4504 w/dbx 222/200/NX40, SOTA Moonbeam w/Shure V15II/JICO-SAS Upstairs Mancave: Yaoin VK2100, Ohm Walsh F's, Luxman D-373, Sony ST-3950SD |
|
#40
|
|||
|
|||
|
I believe they managed to complete about half the season, but they wanted to hold back until they could complete the rest and run everything at once.
|
| Audiokarma |
|
#41
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've only caught one episode so far. I'm undecided at this point. I thought that it was decent, but not great. Its always diffcult to accept new actors in favorite roles, and this is no different. But I think that the acting will need to mature a bit if its going to survive past season 1 though.
__________________
|
|
#42
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've only seen the first show, but tell me -- what Terminator repeatedly tries to kill someone by standing at a distance and shooting at them? And walking real slow while doing it? OK, later the T ran faster, but I really hate it when the villian does something that you know he wouldn't "really" do. In "real life", the T would have called roll in class while walking up and down the aisles, and when John raised his hand, the would have ended him -- and the series -- right there.
Hmm --- maybe that's why they wrote it the way they did.... |
|
#43
|
||||
|
||||
|
I finally watched the second episode. While I'll keep recording it for the remainder of the eight episodes that have been taped, since there are no new shows to watch, I think it's just OK so far. The common theme between the two shows is continual fights between terminators. I hope the show has more to offer than that.
__________________
Honorary AK E'Waver
|
|
#44
|
||||
|
||||
|
Just thought I'd share:
|
|
#45
|
|||
|
|||
|
man i could sure use a bionic BJ from her woowweee!
__________________
" life is like a jar of jalopenas - you never know when its going to burn your ass" |
| Audiokarma |
![]() |
|
|