Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 01-03-2008, 09:37 PM
TedJ TedJ is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 17
I looked at the set, and there are multiple different numbers on the flyback. I looked up the ones I could see without being a contortionist, and didn't get any results, so I looked up the model number on Tritronics website.

They show this as the correct part, as well as two other non-sony replacements made by ASTI and DIEMEN. Do you think that any of the other generic replacements will work ok, or should I stick with Sony? I'm leery to spend $82 on hopefully fixing the set w/o testing to prove that its bad, unless this is really that common...?

Thanks radiotvnut, your help is great, and thanks in advance to anyone else who chimes in to help me out.

-Ted
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:02 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.