Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 11-28-2007, 09:17 PM
judgeschreber judgeschreber is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 2
I'm a big McCarthy fan too, and I agree that the Coen brothers did the novel justice.

I also can't wait for The Road to come out.

On the other hand, I've heard a rumor that John Malkovich is going to play the Judge in the film version of Blood Meridian. I really hope my source is wrong on that one. Somehow I just can't picture it. . . .
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:02 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.