![]() |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
An update..
Well my curiosity got the best of me and I decided to pop the cover off and have a peek inside. The fuse on the power supply board is OK, but there is a second fuse on the main circuit board that was burnt. Time to run out and get a couple of replacements and see what happens. I did see some slight discoloration of the main pcb in one area indicating a bit of long-term overheating. There are a couple of diodes and resistors in this vicinity. No obvious visible indication that any of the resistors or other components are burnt, so I am optimistic that it might be as simple as a fuse replacement, although in the back of my mind I am wondering what caused it to blow. Edit: popped in a new fuse... still no love!
Last edited by hpsenicka; 06-04-2007 at 11:18 AM. |
|
|