Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #17  
Old 07-30-2018, 07:50 PM
Espo Espo is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 18
Thanks, decojoe67. I'm at a standstill until my tubes come in, but am encouraged to hear the fine tuning is so precise once set. My picture is still too far off to notice any improvement when it's adjusted. I'd love to hear some ideas I could use to prevent the flange from falling off the wheel again. Also, I have time to work on the cabinet, which is in pretty good shape. I'd like to improve it though, and preserve the finish by spraying some Mohawk lacquer over it. I'm looking for advice on how best to do that. I don't have much experience, and don't want to mess this up. I've added new control decals.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:13 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.