Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 08-03-2015, 12:55 AM
drussell drussell is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electronic M View Post
I've used Photo bucket for ~five years and have never had any troubles with it or comments from others that they were having trouble seeing pictures I've posted. I like photobucket enough that I'm not changing hosting (unless they change something in a bad way).
They seem to try to force you to use some silly Flash interface (which is bad for many, many reasons so obviously a poor choice for serving photos to a web audience), so I can't see your photos either.

Can't you just attach them properly to your post on the forum so we can all view them easily from any device?
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:42 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.