Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #19  
Old 02-22-2015, 06:39 PM
Zenith6S321's Avatar
Zenith6S321 Zenith6S321 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Charleston, West Virginia
Posts: 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Kuehn View Post
Well it seems simple, but I'm not sure how critical the magnet spacing around the neck circumference will be? My cloverleaf is only broken in the one location, so it's throwing the magnet spacing off a little. I guess I'll find out when it's time to do a convergence. In the mean time it's doing a decent job of holding everything in place.
That does look like a better option than my fix. I was concerned about the spacing but now I'm not sure it makes that much difference as long as the two pole pieces of each convergence coil is over their respective gun pole pieces just inside the CRT.

Dave
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:47 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.