Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #29  
Old 07-03-2014, 10:17 AM
maxhifi's Avatar
maxhifi maxhifi is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,871
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_coot88 View Post
I woulda thought the bucker would be wired this way..
Attachment 183433
You have it wired as a bucking transformer, I actually wired it as an autotransformer (and called it a bucking transformer, which is a mistake), I think either way should work. Yes the secondary of 2A I picked for the average tv, a big colour set could use more, say 3A. You could make a really big one from say an old car battery
Charger.

Last edited by maxhifi; 07-03-2014 at 11:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:54 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.