![]() |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
My God, the Youtube nazis strike again for no real reason. Sorry to hear that Doug. They haven't bothered me YET. I've heard a lot of this going on, that and if something you post there is a little too against any government or the like, they will never stop bothering you. How the hell are we supposed to demonstrate a tv? I think we are doing nothing wrong. Although, I might be on the edge with my '65 Zenith playing music videos that are named in the video title. The video also shows up on searches for those bands, but, I've gotten some good comments from folks who clicked for that reason and have never seen the old sets. They enjoyed it very much.
__________________
My TV page and YouTube channel Kyocera R-661, Yamaha RX-V2200 National Panasonic SA-5800 Sansui 1000a, 1000, SAX-200, 5050, 9090DB, 881, SR-636, SC-3000, AT-20 Pioneer SX-939, ER-420, SM-B201 Motorola SK77W-2Z tube console McIntosh MC2205, C26 |
| Audiokarma |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|