Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-07-2005, 04:14 PM
Andyman's Avatar
Andyman Andyman is offline
Scroungus Stereophilus
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: North of Detroit, East of Grumpy. West of Kegger
Posts: 261
I think you should get some sort of reward for figuring out where to squeeze all this stuff in!

Nice steal for $12.00 though!
__________________
I think the world is run by "C" students - Al McGuire
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-07-2005, 08:13 PM
RetroHacker RetroHacker is offline
Electronics Accumulator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Niskayuna, NY
Posts: 464
Wow - I can't believe you scored those for $12. I should check eBay more often...
Very, very nice. You'll have to post some more detailed pictures when you get them hauled home - I'd love to see the chassis and the tuning mechanism in the wooden one! That swivel set is awesome too - never seen one like that before. Definitely a good find.

-Ian
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-07-2005, 09:15 PM
veg-o-matic's Avatar
veg-o-matic veg-o-matic is offline
Huh?
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 454
I like 'em!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-07-2005, 10:17 PM
VinylHanger's Avatar
VinylHanger VinylHanger is offline
auscultator inveterasco
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Oregon
Posts: 128
Cool, 2 more fishtanks Nice for 12 bucks, even I woulda bought them for that. They would make nice speaker stands.
__________________
_______________________________
All there is to life is beer and music.... Well, family too, but they are where the beer and music is. Work? That's just to get me to the weekend.... where the beer, music and family are. Like I said, those are the important things.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:41 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.