Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 09-21-2003, 10:02 PM
jstout66 jstout66 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Ne
Posts: 1,484
Delco Televisions

Hi, Does anyone have any info on Delco televisions? I have a tabletop set I got recently. It's model number tv-102. It's in pretty good shape. I haven't turned it on yet, and haven't messed with it, other then checking the few tubes I could get to without pulling the chassis, I did discover a 5U4 was dead. Also I have 1 knob missing. The on/off-volume. If anyone could hook me up with one I would appreciate it. Thanks!
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:17 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.