Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 07-14-2021, 05:47 PM
Hawkwind's Avatar
Hawkwind Hawkwind is offline
TV DXer...
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 425
A little channel 2 fun...

My twin brother does a channel scan and says hes getting a local channel 2. I then do a channel scan, I get an analog channel 2. We are in Largo Florida.

The analog channel 2 is CHBX Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. 1287 miles.

The digital channel 2 is I think, W31EG I guess using a new VC. It is interesting that the video is 576i...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210704_134005.jpg (139.7 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg 20210704_134013.jpg (29.1 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg 20210704_140559.jpg (60.4 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg 20210704_140603.jpg (64.5 KB, 23 views)
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:11 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.