Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Television Broadcast Gear

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 10-22-2015, 05:50 PM
Dubis7's Avatar
Dubis7 Dubis7 is offline
Alchemizes cash to tubes
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Leesburg, VA.
Posts: 397
Trying to recreate analog broadcasting.

I see a lot about agile modulators, and I understand that you can broadcast one source over a local area for wireless pickup. It sounds like each modulator can only send one source on one channel, though, and changing the source has to be done on whatever is sending it to the modulator.. I'd like to broadcast multiple channels so I can tune from my television itself, rather than having to select the pickup from the modulator source. Is there a way to pickup, modulate, and broadcast a wide selection of channels? Possibly into the uhf range?
__________________
To keep your tubes running smoothly, make sure to dust underneath the glass as well.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:39 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.