Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 01-01-2013, 07:23 PM
josephdaniel's Avatar
josephdaniel josephdaniel is offline
Learning as I go
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Texas / Missouri
Posts: 462
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCFitz View Post
My grandma also used the rotary phone up until she died in 1999.
On another note but related to this discussion could you imagine an average teenage ipod listeners reaction to selecting sides of an LP record album with a rotary phone dial? Well that's how you get my Seeburg HSC1 home stereo console to play music. And instead of something you put in your pocket and stick little earbuds in your ear this baby is 6 feet long and rocks the house.
I have a rotary phone in my room my brother is 4 and knows how to use it (found that out when he dialed 911 once) I use my rotary over my cell since it has better sound quality. I also listen to records over my iphone when at home on my marantz 6300 guess im of topic here huh
EDIT: I also use some typewriters that I have to write school reports on since I seen to be the only one who is able to read my handwriting
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:58 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.