Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 10-29-2010, 01:46 AM
moltogordo moltogordo is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 19
My First Post . . . .

I'm moltogordo, a close friend of Red Raster. He got me into this nonsense by asking me to photograph his collection of TV's to document them. So I've seen some of this forum in the past, and joined because I've developed an interest in old TV's through my buddy. Now, I'm not a totally obsessed head case like some of the forum members here (of course in the best sense!!!) but I'll get there, given time.

In the meanwhile, I'd like to show you the first photo I've done for RR, an old Admiral b&w that is one of my faves in his collection. I have a bit more editing/cleanup to do on the photo, but it's given here as my first post. Thanks!


Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:55 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.