Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 10-24-2010, 12:39 PM
JB5pro JB5pro is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 616
Anybody know great songs that may be somewhat forgotten?

I accidently found a song that I think is great in every way. It's Johnny Tillotson's Talk Back Trembling Lips. I can appreciate music from all time periods and categories but I am surprised at the great things I stumble upon on youtube. I love to see the original videos. The video of Johnny singing this song is very cute to me with a most basic but classy set, camera shots and the swithing the director is doing from camera to camera.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:52 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.