Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 05-30-2010, 09:27 AM
Kalamazoo-DJ's Avatar
Kalamazoo-DJ Kalamazoo-DJ is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Kalamazoo Michigan Area
Posts: 342
CBS Hawaii Five-0

I just now seen a cut off commercial for Hawaii 50 on CBS Monday night.
Has anyone heard anything about it? It was one of my favorite shows as a kid, I dont know why but it was/is. I just checked my guide and there is nothing, but the music caught my ear immediately and I looked and it was cut off like an accidental slip to play the commercial right after CBS Sunday Morning News today.

just added this: I looked it up on Google and it's right,
it will air on Monday nights this fall and I think it is going to be good because it is recreated by the New Star Trek producers and staff. This might make this worth looking at, as I am so turned off by fake drama "reality TV" that seems to hog up prime time space.This maybe a breath of fresh air to old and new television.
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/hawaii_...AXVlB0PPbf00sz

Last edited by Kalamazoo-DJ; 05-30-2010 at 10:11 AM. Reason: additional Info
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:51 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.