Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 02-11-2008, 06:09 AM
MarantzDance's Avatar
MarantzDance MarantzDance is offline
AladdInsane
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5
Best "Music" movies ever made?

Choose but choose wisely.

I only really got 2

1) The Commitments - Irish people are just naturally funny and drunk Irish muscians are even better. Best soundtrack also out of any music movie catagory too imho.

2)High Fidelity - Its just sorta a rehash of Say Anything really but the taking place in a record store applies to most of us I think. Also Dick hitting Tim Robbins with the phone makes me choke.

Walk the Line isnt on here cause I think they spent too muc time on his addictions. Flamers need not apply.

Havent seen Dewey Cox yet either but from all the trailors on youtube I seen this has promise.

Cast your ballot in an election that you really matter in this year. VOTE!
__________________
I pass, like night, from land to land; I have strange power of speech

-Samuel Coleridge, The Rime of the Ancient Mariner
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:30 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.