Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 02-03-2004, 08:21 PM
captainmoody's Avatar
captainmoody captainmoody is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Roseville, MI
Posts: 1,052
"new" '71 Emerson

Got the nos sets from Doug this weekend. The Dumont works fine, The Emerson needs a 'lytic replaced and I thought I would share the pics of the inside.
Only real problem with both sets is the musty smell. The Emerson shows a fine layer of mold on the bottom of the cabinet in the picture, It wiped up without a trace with a dry cloth but am wondering if I should use lysol or something to kill the smell?
Haven't tried it yet as I don't want to remove any paint. Any suggestions?
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:01 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.