![]() |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
We just hooked up my Dad's new tv tonight (christmas present) and when he was programming it, I saw the ATV logo and yelled turn it back! Looks like WPHL Philadelphia will run ATV on one digital sub, and THIStv on another. Dad's pretty excited as he can't get RTV down his way.
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
They've already started broadcasting tonight
It seems to be small (< 5minute) segments rather than whole episodes. I wonder if they'll do anything special at midnight ?
Last edited by bandersen; 01-02-2011 at 02:43 AM. |
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yep same here in DFW. I noticed it earlier this morning, showing a preview loop looks like. The primary 33.1 is CW, 33.2 Antenna TV and 33.3 This TV. This TV is looking especially lousy tonight, lots of digital artifacts in the picture.
|
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
We have AntennaTV on 9.2, MeTV on 26.3 and ThisTV on 26.5.
|
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
Looks like a Three Stooges Marathon has just started.
|
| Audiokarma |
|
#21
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yes indeed - great way to start the new year
I fired up the Sentinel 430 and GE 810 ![]()
|
|
#22
|
||||
|
||||
|
very nice and my three favorite characters, I kicked on a roundie for the ball drop and 2011 and quickly shut it off when Lil Wayne grabbed his **** and started testing the roundie's ability to emit garbled audio that resembled chicken clucking as it was getting sucked up by a brush chipper/shredder.
|
|
#23
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have to commend Antenna TV for not "bugging" the picture with a logo.
Hopefully that will last. |
|
#24
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
AUdubon5425 Youtube Channel |
|
#25
|
||||
|
||||
|
WXMI is broadcasting Antenna TV on 17-2 and ThisTV on 17-3 in our area.
John |
| Audiokarma |
|
#26
|
||||
|
||||
|
Now Houston has 2 classic television "networks". 57-1 which is "The Kube" and 39.2 for "Antenna TV".
|
|
#27
|
||||
|
||||
|
N'yuk,N'yuk,N'yuk,There can never be enough Stooge marathons!
Howard,Fine & Howard will now sing their hit song "She was bred in old Kentucky,but she's just a crumb out here" b/w ""Don't chop the wood mother,fathers coming home with a load" Curly:"Hey!,you can't talk to us that way!,we're not ordinary people,we're morons!"
__________________
No wonder this circuit failed,it says "made in Japan"! Last edited by GeorgeJetson; 01-11-2011 at 12:55 PM. |
|
#28
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
You're right,so many great musicians came from Louisiana
__________________
No wonder this circuit failed,it says "made in Japan"! |
|
#29
|
||||
|
||||
|
and Pete Fountain!
|
|
#30
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ha, I don't post much in this forum, obviously, but thought I'd start a thread about this new channel, called "Antenna TV". Apparently, I don't have to, so nevermind.
I like it, but had no idea it was all over the country. I forgot how funny Archie Bunker was, & I never watched "Father Knows Best" before, that was slightly before my time. EDIT: I see my old Beavis avatar needs updated here, so I don't confuse myself.
__________________
Matsushita. With a name like that, you'd better make good tubes. |
| Audiokarma |
![]() |
|
|