Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > VideoKarma Classifieds

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-20-2014, 11:51 AM
...enjoys spaghetti.

Vintage Sony Color TV (1981) - $20 *UPDATED*

Says "commercial use only", but I broke that rule and turned it on anyway. Strong raster w/snow. CVM-1900. Weird set that has numbered varactor tuner AND digital display. Good shape. $20

Not worth my time to sell at less than $20. Act promptly because it's now on the way to the dumpster in the sky if no takers soon.

Last edited by Carmine; 08-21-2014 at 05:50 AM.
Old 08-20-2014, 01:06 PM
VideoKarma Member

Keywords removed.

Thanks, Carmine!

Do we really need the keyword spamming in your classified listings? Especially since some of the words have absolutely no relation to what you are selling? This just messes up our searches for past threads on this forum.

Please edit them out.

Last edited by WISCOJIM; 08-20-2014 at 01:40 PM. Reason: edited out the keywords
Old 08-20-2014, 01:17 PM
VideoKarma Member

the KV1212 is a GREAT tv, I have two right now, daily watchers with pictures that rival any CRT based TV.

The one in the pic seems to have a blue green raster. the CRT's on these are instant on, so I hope its ok and just needs the R gun turned up a bit.

It would be a shame to dump them, I hope someone nearby you gets it, they are easy to work on and very compact so do not take up a lot of space.
Old 08-20-2014, 01:24 PM
...enjoys spaghetti.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveWM View Post
the KV1212 is a GREAT tv, I have two right now, daily watchers with pictures that rival any CRT based TV.

The one in the pic seems to have a blue green raster. the CRT's on these are instant on, so I hope its ok and just needs the R gun turned up a bit.

It would be a shame to dump them, I hope someone nearby you gets it, they are easy to work on and very compact so do not take up a lot of space.
Cell phone camera tends to put some tint on these photos, usually accentuates particular colors. It's "whiter" in person. That said, I'm sure it would look better after it warmed up a while and had a gray scale done.

I've been trying to move these locally for years, but don't have room for them and they don't interest me much. Still don't want to see them in a dumpster.
Old 08-20-2014, 01:27 PM
VideoKarma Member

sometimes collectors need to widen there interest, I know for a while I would not keep anything that was not a roundie color, but now and then I just want a smallish set that works great. Hope you get a taker.
Audiokarma
Old 08-20-2014, 01:28 PM
...enjoys spaghetti.

The KV-1212 has left the building.

Someone from this site got the set... It's getting pony-expressed to another state, but the first guy picking it up (not a TV guy) lives within walking distance of my house! Small world.

For the new owner: The SONY badge is taped to the back. I'm sure you'll spot it.

Now somebody needs to get this 1981 Monitor set! Surely this has to interest someone?

Last edited by Carmine; 08-21-2014 at 05:47 AM.