View Full Version : Great when you don't have to outbid Others

vintagecollect
06-08-2006, 09:56 PM
I recently picked up this Zenith Chromacolor II w/ZOOM & didn't have to outbid anybody. Performs like a champ. It's nice to get a deal every so often. Had to buy remote seperately, all functions work great!!!!!! Mine is the older 6 button remote set, first version deluxe of this style probaly.

:thmbsp:

jstout66
06-10-2006, 11:50 AM
Dude! PHAT set! I bet you're lovin the picture on it! I remember selling those new, and explaining the Zoom feature.

Adam
06-10-2006, 08:09 PM
There seem to be alot of these Zenith Chromacolor IIs in that style cabinet around lately. That's a nice one. It looks larger than mine 25"?, I didn't know they made that cabinet with a larger tube. I see they shortened the height of the base so it would be able to hold the extra weight.

vintagecollect
06-11-2006, 10:37 AM
Get one of these TVs Adam. These are awesome!! Turns DVD video into almost full screen w/ZOOM!!!! If these are easy to get, collect a few. My TV has the 25" picture tube, double checked size-several cabinet styles may have been made. I was outbid on smaller 19" similiar set w/ stand, that why I said great not have to out bid others. Bay has sellers that specialize in remotes ---or get from AKer? Does anyone else collect these soon to be classic tvs??? Mine has cabinet in mint condition. The big screen size is easy to watch. Hey Stout, what did these sets go for when you sold them?? I know there's an older or cheaper version with knobs, then a more expensive version w/remote? See post of carmine's zenith for pic of my set, mine isn't posting here.