View Full Version : Pioneer SD-P5073 Help Needed

analogman
05-31-2006, 11:50 PM
Pioneer SD-P5073

Sorry for the duplicate posting; I started out in Home Theatre thinking it to be the closest appropriate venue for this request for help:
I need the service menu access routine for this projection set. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Analogman

Duane
06-01-2006, 11:13 AM
Most Pioneer RP TV's service mode access is via a pinhole in the middle of the flip down panel right below the screen.

What are you trying to do via the service mode?If you have to,be very cautious.

Note of caution: If you access the service mode,all of your user adjustments for all inputs,both audio and video,will be reset to factory settings.

With the set turned on,insert a toothpick into the hole and there's a little button that needs to be pushed.You'll know you're in the service mode because you'll see red lettering across the top.That just allows you access.Navigating around is very intensive on these sets.Not very intuitive.

To exit the service mode,just turn the set off via the remote.

analogman
06-01-2006, 11:45 AM
Most Pioneer RP TV's service mode access is via a pinhole in the middle of the flip down panel right below the screen.

What are you trying to do via the service mode?If you have to,be very cautious.

Note of caution: If you access the service mode,all of your user adjustments for all inputs,both audio and video,will be reset to factory settings.

With the set turned on,insert a toothpick into the hole and there's a little button that needs to be pushed.You'll know you're in the service mode because you'll see red lettering across the top.That just allows you access.Navigating around is very intensive on these sets.Not very intuitive.

To exit the service mode,just turn the set off via the remote.

Duane,
I can't thank you enough. A friend gave me this set and is trying to make the picture all it can be.
Would you mind if I called you? I have some questions and I can fill you in about what's going on. I live near San Francisco, so, same time zone.
If this is OK with you, please PM me.
Once again, THANK YOU, VERY MUCH!
Regards,
Analogman

Duane
06-01-2006, 12:00 PM
I've sent you a pm with the contact info.

Duane
06-04-2006, 08:29 AM
If you're still looking for some help,why not send me an email.I sent you my phone number via a pm,but have not heard back.Let me know..

analogman
06-05-2006, 12:14 AM
If you're still looking for some help,why not send me an email.I sent you my phone number via a pm,but have not heard back.Let me know..

Just sent you a PM, and then saw this. I sent you my email address.
Thanks for your time,
Analogman

Duane
06-05-2006, 01:08 PM
We seem to be missing each other.If you sent your email address to me previously,I did not receive it.Try again,this time directly.It's
spencer234@msn.com

Duane