![]() |
|
#106
|
||||
|
||||
|
Easy Rider
Once Upon A Time In The West Apocalypse Now Blade Runner Time Bandits Honorable Mention... Silverado
__________________
"No Brains... No Headaches" ~ Big Daddy Roth ~ |
|
#107
|
||||
|
||||
|
o brother where art thou
gone in sixty seconds dazed and confused any and all godzilla anything with giant locust, lizards, spiders, monkeys etc... in black and white
__________________
Pioneer SA-9500 Hitachi HMA/HCA 8500 MKII Pioneer PL-707 Denon DVD-2900 Sony SS-7660 Stirling LS3/5a V2 Dynaco A25 Dahlquist DQ-10 Infinity Kappa 7 |
|
#108
|
||||
|
||||
|
Blow Up
A Clockwork Orange The Ruling Class Metropolis Solaris And many more.... |
|
#109
|
||||
|
||||
|
French Connection
Jaws American Beauty Nobody's Fool Friday the 13th Part 2
__________________
Acurus A250, RL-11, JVC XL-1050, Ohm Walsh 2 |
|
#110
|
||||
|
||||
|
Get the feeling five is an impossible challenge. twenty five maybe!!
WILD BUNCH WHEN WE WERE KINGS BUTCH CASSISY AND THE SUNDANCE KID THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES LOLITA SAY ANYTHING PLACES IN THE HEART HARD TIMES HOOSIERS THE VERDICT
__________________
|
| Audiokarma |
|
#111
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sorry went over the limit, but left out ten I know are better than these.
__________________
|
|
#112
|
||||
|
||||
|
The French Connection
Paris, Texas Chinatown Blue Velvet A Very Long Engagement |
|
#113
|
||||
|
||||
|
Harvey
A Clockwork Orange Young Frankenstein Apocalypse Now 2001 A Space Odyssey just falling short: Koyaanisqatsi Easy Rider
__________________
"Years ago my mother used to say... in this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant." -Elwood P. Dowd |
|
#114
|
||||
|
||||
|
The Silence of the Lambs
Casablanca The Getaway The French Connection The Godfather II in that order imo.
__________________
I pass, like night, from land to land; I have strange power of speech -Samuel Coleridge, The Rime of the Ancient Mariner |
|
#115
|
||||
|
||||
|
Also I think Casablanca is the run away favorite after going through a few pages of this thread.
__________________
I pass, like night, from land to land; I have strange power of speech -Samuel Coleridge, The Rime of the Ancient Mariner |
| Audiokarma |
|
#116
|
||||
|
||||
|
today my 5 favs:
2001 Rescue Dawn 300 The Machinist Das Boot
__________________
" All I know, Is That I Know Nothing"..... Mono: Fisher 500 mono rec. w/EVRegency III, Stereo: Technics SP-10 TT, McIntosh MR-55, Pilot SA-232, JBL L-96, Pilot SA-210 pre. In reserve: EV12trxb, EV15trx |
|
#117
|
|||
|
|||
|
Chinatown
Dog Day Afternoon Pulp Fiction King of Hearts Easy Rider One Flew over the cukoo's nest |
|
#118
|
||||
|
||||
|
To Kill A Mockingbird
Shane Five Easy Pieces Harper Cool Hand Luke |
|
#119
|
|||
|
|||
|
High Plains Drifter is better. Much better.
|
|
#120
|
|||
|
|||
|
I can't say these are the best, but I will try to name some that people have not seen. Well some have been seen I am sure.
The Man Who Laughs. 1928. Out Of The Past. 1947 (Has This Been Mentioned ?) He Walked By Night. 1948 The Treasure Of The Sierra Madre. 1948 (This is one of the best movies ever made) Look Back In Anger. 1958. Richard Burton was one of my favorites. Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf ? 1966. The Hospital. 1971 (Classic) High Plains Drifter. 1973 (Why not. The best thing Eastwood ever did) Plenty of great movies in this thread. THE BEST MOVIES EVER MADE ARE IN BLACK AND WHITE!!! |
| Audiokarma |
![]() |
|
|