Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #91  
Old 12-03-2006, 02:26 PM
theblackknight's Avatar
theblackknight theblackknight is offline
<--- BMW 635CSi
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 33
J.B.--"You are the cat's pajamas, man--the bee's knees."

"oh, it's just what people do sometimes when they get old--they take stuff from around their house that they don't need anymore, wrap it up, and give it to people as Christmas gifts."--National lampoons' Christmas Vacation
__________________

Setton RS-440
Setton BS-5500
Cambridge Audio Azur 540D
JBL L-80T
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 12-07-2006, 05:44 PM
Charles Charles is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 4
"If I want any shit out of you, I'll squeeze your head"

Kris Kristofferman? spoken to Jane Fonda's husband (whazzis name, used to be a member of the SDS) during an arguement on the set of "A Star is Born".
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 12-07-2006, 05:58 PM
john_w's Avatar
john_w john_w is offline
Miscreant
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Englewood, Colorado
Posts: 24
"God darnit Mr. Lamarr, you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore. "
- Taggat in Blazing Saddles
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 12-07-2006, 10:12 PM
562lonnie 562lonnie is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2
Why Johnny Ringo...you look as though someone just stepped over your grave.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 12-19-2006, 06:57 AM
Blue Meanie's Avatar
Blue Meanie Blue Meanie is offline
Scratch 'n' Sniff
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Friggin' Wisconsin
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by 562lonnie
Why Johnny Ringo...you look as though someone just stepped over your grave.
That's "walked over your grave".
No wonder you got banned, LOL!

Jeff
__________________
Time is an abstract concept created by carbon-based life-forms to monitor their ongoing decay.
4 out of 5 cannibals agree: Vegetarians taste better.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
  #96  
Old 12-19-2006, 07:56 AM
bigstereo bigstereo is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 28
"I am, in a world, of shit."
Pvt. Pyle, before he blows his brains out, in Full Metal Jacket.
__________________
"Man is that amp a beast or what? It's like owning a nuclear weapon!"
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 12-19-2006, 09:09 AM
CUlater's Avatar
CUlater CUlater is offline
Member #287
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Ripkenland, MD
Posts: 27
Jeff Goldblum is always good for a few:

1st Jurassic Park:

"Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should" <---my favorite!

"God help us, we're in the hands of engineers"

JOHN:"All theme parks have delays, when Disney Land opened in 1952, nothing worked." IAN:" Yeah, John, but when Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists"

"Must Go faster"


From Independence Day:

"Yes, Yes, without the oops!"


From the second Jurassic Park:

"'Oohh, Aahh!' that's how all of this starts, but then later there's the running and screaming"

HAMMOND:"Don't worry, we aren't making the same mistakes again"
IAN:"No, you're making all new ones"

"It's so important to your future that you not finish that sentence"

SARAH:"How will we find the adult?" IAN:"Follow the screams"


From The Big Chill:

"Don't knock rationalization. Where would we be without it? I don't know anyone who'd get through the day without two or three juicy rationalizations. They're more important than sex. Have you ever gone a week without a rationalization?"

"I believe in the old saying that everybody does everything in order to get laid"

"That's what's great about the outdoors, it's one giant toilet"


From Vibes:

"Parts of me are already applauding"

"Oh Great! First I get stabbed and now I'm bleeding!"

"I like to breathe, I'm good at it"
__________________
Cheers,

PBG

There is tic and toc in atomic
...
The cosmic is largely comic

Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 12-19-2006, 09:21 AM
CUlater's Avatar
CUlater CUlater is offline
Member #287
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Ripkenland, MD
Posts: 27
In the spirit of Christmas (Nat Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, that is):

Eddie: You surprised to see us, Clark?
Clark: Oh, Eddie... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now.

[after Clark fails at lighting all the exterior Christmas lights at the "lighting ceremony" in front of the entire family]
Frances: Talk about pissing your money away. I hope you kids see what a silly waste of resources this was.
Audrey Griswold: He worked really hard Grandma.
Art: So do washing machines. <---my favorite

Cousin Eddie: Merry Christmas! Shitter was full!

Ellen: What are you looking at?
Clark: Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn... the clean, cool chill of the holiday air... an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer...
[Eddie, in the driveway, is draining the RV's toilet]
Eddie: Shitter was full!
Clark: Ah, yeah. You checked our shitters, honey?

Clark Wilhelm Griswold, Jr. (Chevy Chase): Can I refill your eggnog for ya? Get ya something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere, leave ya for dead?
Cousin Eddie: Naw, I'm doing just fine Clark.

Todd: Where do you think your gonna put a tree that big?
Clark W. Griswold: Bend over and I'll show ya.
Todd: You've got a lot of nerve talking to me like that Griswold.
Clark W. Griswold: I wasn't talking to you. [looks at Todd's wife, Margo]

Ruby Sue: Rocky bit my thumb. He's nervous.
Clark: Nervous or excited?
Ruby Sue: Shittin' bricks.
Clark: You shouldn't use that word.
Ruby Sue: [after pause] Sorry. Shittin' rocks

[as an entourage of suits--lead by Clark's boss--passes by single file]
Clark W. Griswold: Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas. Kiss my ass. Kiss his ass. Kiss your ass. Happy Hanukkah.

Clark W. Griswold: Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no! We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here! We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny f*%king Kaye! And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse!

Aunt Bethany: Is your house on fire, Clark?
Clark W. Griswold: No, Aunt Bethany, those are the Christmas lights.

Clark W. Griswold: Burn some dust here, eat my rubber!
Rusty Griswold: Dad, I think what ya mean is, burn rubber, and eat my dust.
Clark W. Griswold: Whatever Russ, whatever.

Mr. Shirley: [Picks up the phone receiver] Get me somebody. Anybody. And get me somebody while I'm waiting.

Clark W. Griswold: Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is!

Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?

Cousin Eddie: If that cat had nine lives it sure used 'em all.

Eddie: Every time Catherine would turn on the microwave, I'd piss my pants and forget who I was for about half an hour.

Eddie: I don't know if I oughta go sailin' down no hill with nothin' between the ground and my brains but a piece of government plastic.
Clark: Do you really think it matters, Eddie?

Clark: Oh, I was just smelling - smiling. I was just blouse - browsing. I, uh, heh heh. Well, I guess it just wouldn't... Oh hee hee, it wouldn't be the Christmas shopping season if the stores were any less hooter than they - HOTTER than they are. Whew. It is warm in here, isn't it?
Mary: Well you have your coat on.
Clark: Yes, oh do I? Yeah, it's a bit nipply out. I mean nippy out. Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! What am I saying, nipple? Ha! Ha! Ha! Ahhhh..there is a nip in the air though.

Clark: Our holidays were always such a mess.
Clark Sr.: Oh, yeah.
Clark: How'd you get through it?
Clark Sr.: I had a lot of help from Jack Daniels.

Ellen: Clark, I think it'd be best if everyone went home... before things get worse.
Clark: WORSE? How could they get any worse? Take a look around here, Ellen. We're at the threshold of hell!
__________________
Cheers,

PBG

There is tic and toc in atomic
...
The cosmic is largely comic

Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 12-19-2006, 10:03 AM
outlawmws's Avatar
outlawmws outlawmws is offline
On the Run
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Badlands
Posts: 57
More Xmas cheer from "A Christmas Story"

"You'll shoot your eye out kid..."
__________________
- Outlaw

Main: 9090DB, Snell Type EIII's, Marantz 6100, TEAC PD-D2500

LR: Motorola tubes, EL84 outputs, , Dual 1019 TT, Sony CDP-CE105, Wharfedale Sapphire SP-89's and a 15" GV center in an infinite baffle

Home Office: Sansui 6060, Sony CDP-C305, Original Advents
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:30 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.