![]() |
|
#91
|
||||
|
||||
|
Is Ben dead? If Ben from the future shows up in 1977 won't that necesitate young Ben being dead because as the program is set up you have only one presence that shifts through time on the Island(?) Young Ben/old Ben is one Ben too many .
|
|
#92
|
||||
|
||||
|
From what I've seen young Ben lives, so I think old Ben and maybe Sun never reach the 1977 loop. Young Ben has a mentally and physically abusive father and then gets shot by someone he trusts......could make you grow into a psychopath like Ben.
The Dharma drug guy was named Oldham and the sign (in Russian) on the building where Ben and Syid met said " Oldham Pharmaceuticals" . |
|
#93
|
||||
|
||||
|
Pretty sure young Ben will survive being shot, remember the island heals people, Locke for example.
|
|
#94
|
||||
|
||||
|
true, how many times has locke 'died' and been back like nothing ever happened.
__________________
Too much stuff to list, and i'm tired of it taking all that space under every one of my posts! |
|
#95
|
||||
|
||||
|
I can't wait till they find the DeLorean!
|
| Audiokarma |
|
#96
|
||||
|
||||
|
On Ben being shot -- what trained hit man shoots someone once in order to kill them? Not even a head shot. Ben survives for sure.
dew. |
|
#97
|
||||
|
||||
|
That show jumped the shark a couple seasons ago. Now it's desperation time trying to find a plot line anyone can follow and any reason this show should continue.
__________________
The older I get the more I like my T90 |
|
#98
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm inclined to agree. And on the kid that plays young Ben, good grief, he's a clone!
William Sanderson was perfect in his role too. Calm southern malevolence.
__________________
I took a hammer to a Regency TR-4, I was 6 at the time. |
|
#99
|
||||
|
||||
|
we finds out tonight...hopefully.
The Island has given Locke his ability to walk, prevented his death when Ben shot him and dumped him in the mass Dharma grave, and now resurrects him when the Ajira plane crashed. once Smokey spared him (but once took him--I still can't figure that thing out). maybe Young Ben has some protection that Old Ben won't. (Doesn't? time travel complicates the wording). I wonder; will the Lostaways figure out a way to save Dharma from the Others? maybe co-exist? would be interesting if Locke gains authority and works with Sawyer/Lafleur...the Lostaways would be the ones in charge! meanwhile, Faraday is still moling around somewhere...
__________________
"God is not afraid of the 21st century. He knew it was coming." T. Shawyer |
|
#100
|
||||
|
||||
|
One wonders what other film/TV project he's working on?
Either that or he's locked up in a 3 year fetal position mewling "Charlotte......Charlotte......Charlotte.......... ....."
__________________
I took a hammer to a Regency TR-4, I was 6 at the time. |
| Audiokarma |
|
#101
|
||||
|
||||
|
I loved last nights episode, Hurley looking at his hand to see if he was disappearing like Back To The Future, the Psycho reference made by Ben's Dad, Trying to explain time travel to Hurley
, and we found out what happened to Aaron.
|
|
#102
|
||||
|
||||
|
Kate is an imbecile. That woman makes more bad decisions then my ex wife. Seriously she has more screws lose then a just bought erector set !
Jack saying F Ben was the highlight of the show. |
|
#103
|
||||
|
||||
|
Good to see Locke again, and I expect him to start kicking some serious ass.
I still love Juliet - smart and beautiful, IMO. Although, if she's not interested in me, I like Juliet and Sawyer as a couple. Jack is kind of messed-up right now, but I look for him to do something heroic later this season. Cheers, Snade |
|
#104
|
||||
|
||||
|
Locke, is the man.
Oh no, not Penny.
__________________
Yamaha, Manley, ADS, McIntosh, Rega, B&O & Victor Talking Machine "...As worrying is interest paid on trouble, long before it's due..." - Steve Hackett - "Serpentine Song"
|
|
#105
|
||||
|
||||
|
good ep. don't want to give away spoilers yet but looks like Ben is around a bit longer.
somebody did die, but minor character.
__________________
"God is not afraid of the 21st century. He knew it was coming." T. Shawyer |
| Audiokarma |
![]() |
|
|